- Is mixbox legal in tournaments ?
Yes, mixbox is legal in most tournaments and EVO as long as no Marcos/Turbo functions are used.
- Can the artwork of mixbox changeable ?
Yes, you can change the artwork by yourself
Please find the artwork template as the below link
Please feel free to visit focusattack for more artwork service
3a ) Can I replace the Cherry MX switches ?
Yes, we provide different Cherry MX Packages including Cherry MX Red, Silver and Black switches for swapping. Please check out the below video demonstration of swapping switches
You can also inbox email@example.com for purchasing the spare switches from us as well.
3b) Can I replace the switches with other brand swithces
We do not recommend to change our cherry MX Red switches. However,
You can still replace it without soldering. Please refer to the video below.
4. Can I have a custom mixbox like custom buttons layout?
We currently do not provide custom mixbox service.
5. Do mixbox have No 8-minute timeout issue on PS4?
There is no 8-mintue timeout issue on play station console with the latest firmware. Occasionally Sony updates their controllers, please check Brook Download - Brook Gaming (brookaccessory.com) for the latest firmware updates
6. What are the differences between Mixbox Black/ White Edition and Mixbox Universal Edition?
7.1 What is the button located inside the cable compartment ?
It is called the socd switch. There are two modes of the SOCD Switch
Primary Setting (O), known as SOCD Cleaner
When you press left, and then press right, the forward input will become neutral;
When you press down and press up, the forward input will become up
Secondary Setting (-)
When you press left and then press right, the forward input it will become right. When you press down and press up, forward will become up.
The instruction of switching the SOCD in mixbox is as below
- a). UNPLUG the usb hub of mixbox from consoles/pc
- b). Switch to -/ o for SOCD setting
- c). Reconnect to the console / pc by connecting the usb hub of the mixbox controller
As for the SOCD switch for tekken, we recommend to use O setting.
7.2 How to set the SOCD modes of Mixbox ? (Updated from Nov 2023)
Mode 1- Neutral / Capcom Pro Tour Rule
Instruction : Press and hold the UP directional key of mixbox, then insert USB into the console/PC
Left + Right = Neutral
Down + Up = Neutral
Mode 2- UP Priority -
Instruction : Press and hold the LEFT directional key of mixbox, then insert USB into the console/PC
Left + Right = Neutral
Down + Up = Up
Mode 3 - Last Priority
Press and hold the DOWN directional key, then insert USB into the console/PC to start the switching process.
Left + Right = Right
Down + Up = Up
8. Where do I get the latest firmware?
All Mixbox pcb is made of Brook. Please get the latest firmware at the below link
For PS4/PS3/PC Mixbox controller, please refer to “PS3PS4 Fighting Board”
For Universal Mixbox controller please click “Universal Fighting Board”
9. My universal mixbox is not working when connecting to consoles /PC/ Switch. What can I do ?
Please refer to the below for the Manuel of the universal edition of mixbox to connect different console.
Step 1 : Press button:
- 1P ( Light punch) for PS3
- 2P ( Middle punch) for PS4, PS5
- 3P ( Heavy punch ) for Xbox 360
- 4P for Xbox One
- 1K (LIight Kick) for Wii U – Pokken Tournament and Nintendo Switch
- 2K ( Middle Kick ) for Xbox Original
- 1P + 2P for PS Classic
- 1P + 1K for MD mini
Step 2 : While pressing, connect mixbox controller to corresponding console
Please refer to the full details at the below link
10. One of the Directional keys is not working, what do I do?
Please reconnect the key wiring to retest. If the issue cannot be solved after reconnection, there are two spare cherry switches inside the cable compartment for the replacement of switches. Please check out the demonstation of replaceing cherry mx switches as below
11. I play games with mixbox, some specific move are not similar compared with my keyboard. How can I solve it?
Reversing the SOCD switch of your current setting. Please refer to the above SOCD functioning. As for the SOCD switch for TEKKEN, we recommend to use O setting
12. What is Mixbox -12 controller?
The directional controls (Keys) of Mixbox- 12 controller is twelve degrees rotated in clockwise direction due to ergonomic purpose for some gamers's preference for their wrists.
13. Do mixbox have Turbo functionality?
14. What is Cherry MX Packages ?
Mixbox standard is equipped with Cherry MX red switches. You can also choose other Cherry MX packages that are equipped with Cherry MX Red switches, additionally Cherry MX Silver and Cherry MX Black switches for upgrade.
15. I do not know Cherry MX switches. Can you explain briefly?
For gaming, Cherry MX Red switches are commonly used. You can choose Cherry MX Silver switches for even faster execution. If you are a heavy typer that prefer to press key heavily, cherry MX black will be the good choice.
16. I lose my one of my screw from the plexiglass of the front panel of mixbox. What is the type of the screw used ?